Fuji has been producing premium bikes for women since the early 1970s – an early commitment to providing the best fit for all riders. Last seen in the Fuji lineup in 2008 as a women’s carbon, drop-bar road bike, the Silhouette has been resurrected as the women’s-specific ver-sion of the ultra-popular, aluminum Absolute – offering the same speed and versatility in a better fitting and, therefore, more comfortable and confidence-inspiring package for women.
Fuji Silhouette 1.3 DISC
- Made of custom-butted A2-SL aluminum tubing that is both strong and lightweight.
- Utilizes women’s-specific geometry designed to cater to the inherent anatomical differences between men and women – the hallmarks of which are a shorter top tube, narrower handlebars,and short-reach brake levers for enhanced comfort and thus confidence.
- Carbon-bladed fork on 1.1 and1.3 models saves weight and sup-plies a smoother, more forgiving ride.
- Flat or low rise handlebar vs.traditional drop bar allows for amore upright, comfortable, less aggressive riding position.
- Wide gearing range enables riders to tackle climbs and flats.
- Disc brakes on all models provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Internal cable routing on all models provides a sleek look and protects cables from dirt and de-bris for consistent shifting – even in inclement conditions.
- 25mm-32mm tires are fast yet also forgiving; all models feature an anti-puncture layer in the casing of the tire.
- Spec’d with an Oval Concepts women’s-specific saddle for enhanced comfort.
- Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.