Ready to ride when you are, the Verza Speed 50 is capable, reliable and pure fun. The bike is built with a flat road handlebar for confident handling and an aluminum frame and fork that is durable and lightweight. Grab your Verza Speed 50 and go for your commute, workout or cruise around town.
Felt Verza Speed 50
- Frame:Felt Verza Speed, 6061 aluminum, TIG-welded construction, IS disc and v-type brake mounts, replaceable hanger
- Fork:Felt Adventure Road steel blades w/ v-type brake mounts, 1.125″ steel steer tube
- Drivetrain:Shimano Altus 7-Speed EZ Fire Plus shifters, Shimano Altus 7-Speed rear derailleur, SR/Suntour XCC crankset
- Components:Felt SuperLite Flat-Road handlebar, Felt SuperLite stem, Felt SuperLite Road seatpost, Selle Royal Freccia Gel saddle, Tektro v-type brakes
- Wheelset:Felt aluminum double-wall rims, stainless steel spokes, Kenda Eurotrek 700 x 35c tires
- Finish:1) Pewter (black, red)2) Matte Glacier Blue (black)
- Sizes:48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Weight:26.79 lbs., 12.15 kgs.