The Verza Speed 10 is the perfect blend of adventure, speed and confidence. The frame is engineered from Felt’s Flite custom aluminum and features a carbon fiber fork and seatpost. This bike is loaded with all of the bells and whistles including the ultra-premium Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain, which provides flawless and efficient shifting, and hydraulic disc brakes for incredible stopping power. The Felt SuperLite flat road handlebar allows for confident handling while maintaining great visibility while on the road, trail or wherever your adventure takes you.
Felt Verza Speed 10
- Frame:Felt Verza Speed, FLite Custom Triple Butted 6061 aluminum, Hydroform Smooth TIG-welded construction, IS mount disc tabs, replaceable hanger
- Fork:Felt Adventure Road Disc UHC Advanced carbon fiber blades w/ IS mount disc tabs, ControlTaper 1.125″ – 1.5″ aluminum steer tube
- Drivetrain:Shimano Ultegra 11-Speed Rapidfire Plus shifters, Shimano Ultegra 11-Speed derailleurs, Shimano integrated 50/34T crankset
- Components:Felt SuperLite Flat-Road handlebar, Felt VariableAngle stem, Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance carbon fiber seatpost, Selle Royal Look In Sport saddle, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheelset:Felt aluminum double-wall disc rims (tubeless ready), Felt sealed bearing disc hubs, stainless steel spokes, Vittoria Voyager Hyper 700 x 32c folding tires
- Finish:Matte Black
- Sizes:48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Weight:23.03 lbs., 10.45 kgs.